• Fiancé Applications

    Fiancés Entry clearance is given for six months, during which time you will not be allowed to work. You must show the following: that you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within six months of arrival in the UK (though in exceptional circumstances an extension of this time-limit Read More
  • Student Applications

    Tier 4 - Students If you are applying to extend your Tier 4 (Student) leave the gap between the end of your current leave and the start of your studies must be no more than 28 days.This change will affect all Tier 4 applications for further leave to remain that are Read More
  • British Citizenship

    British Citizenship Applying for British citizenship if you are married to a British citizen You must have been living in the United Kingdom for three years continuously. This means you must not have been absent for more than 270 days in total and not more than 90 days in the Read More
  • Business Visa Applications

    Visiting the UK for Business To come to the UK as a business visitor, you must be able to show that: you are 18 or over; you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (or 12 months if you are an academic visitor), unless you are Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Child Access


The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom to exercise access rights to a child resident in the United Kingdom are that:

(i) the applicant is the parent of a child who is resident in the United Kingdom; and

(ii) the parent or carer with whom the child permanently resides is resident in the United Kingdom; and

(iii) the applicant produces evidence that he has access rights to the child in the form of:

(a) a Residence Order or a Contact Order granted by a Court in the United Kingdom; or

(b) a certificate issued by a district judge confirming the applicant's intention to maintain contact with the child; and

(iv) the applicant intends to take an active role in the child's upbringing; and

(v) the child is under the age of 18; and

(vi) there will be adequate accommodation for the applicant and any dependents without recourse to public funds in accommodation which the applicant owns or occupies exclusively; and

(vii) the applicant will be able to maintain himself and any dependents adequately without recourse to public funds; and

(viii) the applicant holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity.


Login Form

Who's Online

We have 32 guests and 2 members online

  • AaronzNup
  • Samzytieta