• Fiancé Applications

    Fiancés Entry clearance is given for six months, during which time you will not be allowed to work. You must show the following: that you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within six months of arrival in the UK (though in exceptional circumstances an extension of this time-limit Read More
  • Student Applications

    Tier 4 - Students If you are applying to extend your Tier 4 (Student) leave the gap between the end of your current leave and the start of your studies must be no more than 28 days.This change will affect all Tier 4 applications for further leave to remain that are Read More
  • British Citizenship

    British Citizenship Applying for British citizenship if you are married to a British citizen You must have been living in the United Kingdom for three years continuously. This means you must not have been absent for more than 270 days in total and not more than 90 days in the Read More
  • Business Visa Applications

    Visiting the UK for Business To come to the UK as a business visitor, you must be able to show that: you are 18 or over; you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (or 12 months if you are an academic visitor), unless you are Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5



People who have leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom as a spouse of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom are eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain prior to their probationary period expiring. 


If you were granted entry clearance or leave to remain as a spouse under the old rules (i.e. your application was submitted prior to 9 July 2012) then you are eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain after you have completed two years lawful residence in the United Kingdom. If you applied for your spouse visa after 9 July 2012 then you are eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain up to 28 days prior to completing the five year probationary period .

Since 28th October 2013 as part of the requirement for indefinite leave to remain you are required to pass the Life in the UK test and also need to pass a level B1 English course. 


Login Form

Who's Online

We have 10 guests and 2 members online

  • AaronzNup
  • Samzytieta