Tier 4 – Students

If you are applying to extend your Tier 4 (Student) leave the gap between the end of your current leave and the start of your studies must be no more than 28 days.This change will affect all Tier 4 applications for further leave to remain that are made on or after 1 October 2012.

Child Access

The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom to exercise access rights to a child resident in the United Kingdom are that:

  • the applicant is the parent of a child who is resident in the United Kingdom; and
  • the parent or carer with whom the child permanently resides is resident in the United Kingdom; and
  • the applicant produces evidence that he has access rights to the child in the form of: (a) a Residence Order or a Contact Order granted by a Court in the United Kingdom; or (b) a certificate issued by a district judge confirming the applicant's intention to maintain contact with the child; and
  • the applicant intends to take an active role in the child's upbringing; and
  • the child is under the age of 18
  • there will be adequate accommodation for the applicant and any dependents without recourse to public funds in accommodation which the applicant owns or occupies exclusively
  • the applicant will be able to maintain himself and any dependents adequately without recourse to public funds; and
  • the applicant holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity.


Global Immigration Ltd
804 Little Horton Lane
West Yorkshire

Contact Us

Contact Tel. No. 01274 577644

Overseas Tel No. +44 1274 577644

Email: info@globalimmigration.org.uk

Registered in the UK

Reg. No: 5412701


Established and authorized by the


since 2006

Developed By: Witty Web Solutions

Copyright 2020 Global Immigration © All Rights Reserved